We do some real ‘back-breaking’ work all day long, be it in the kitchen or by sitting in front of computers for long, or both. This has a direct impact on the neck, shoulder, and back. At times, we end up lifting some heavy duty stuff, which causes severe pain in the back. For these kinds of pain and other joint pain, what comes instantly to my mind, and to my rescue, is Volini gel! So we decided to a review of Volini which is a pain relief product manufactured by Ranbaxy and many doctor prescribe, as well as endorse its effectiveness.
- Volini contains Diclofenac, which is used to treat acute muscular pain
- Linseed oil helps soothe sore muscles
- Methyl Salicylate reduces inflammation
- Menthol soothes and reduces pain.
- Volini has been a star brand for Ranbaxy and has received Pharma Brand award for two consecutive years in 2010 and 2011. The gel formulation allows for its quick absorption into the skin and hence provides quick relief. It is also available as a spray for easy application.
- It may not agree with all, especially people with sensitive skin types.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine BP: 1.16% w/w
- Linseed Oil BP: 3.00% w/w
- Methyl Salicylate IP: 10.00% w/w
- Menthol IP: 5% w/w
Any comments on this are welcome –